Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Saxton
Dr. Mark Saxton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with other offices in Springfield, IL and La Crosse, WI (and 6 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Saxton is affiliated with St John's Hospital, Waverly Health Center and OakLeaf Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Saxton has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Mark Saxton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.