Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Schildt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark A Schildt has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mark A Schildt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
ABSOLUTELY THE KINDEST AND CARING MAN. DOES EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK. YOU MORONS WHO GAVE HIM BAD REVIEW ARE LIKE CHILDREN THROWING A FIT BECAUSE THE DRUGGY ABOVE JUST CRYIN AND WHINING BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. HE IS A VERY HONEST AND KIND DR THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HIS CI4CLE OF BUDS.
Wow this guy will prescribe patients with back pain over 35 percs a day but others who have serious illness he will not even help. With this guy its all about being buddy buddy with him or his Doctor friends and if your not in the crowd he likes he will not even help you. I had major issues and he acted like I was seeking opiates when I asked him to cut them in half because I despise the pills. He even sent me to a pain management that was very poor but he will do pain management for those he likes but very few. When he does tho he over prescribes like a crazy opiate mad man. His staff seem like they care very little and leaving messages are horrible be you rarely get a call back. I also think he likes to do insurance fraud because he makes some come in twice a month. This guy is just awful and rude.
Dr. Schildt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Williamsport Regional Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Schildt accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaint Elizabeth Health Center, 140 W Speedway Blvd Ste 100, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Mark A Schildt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.