Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Scroggins
Dr. Mark Scroggins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Scroggins is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Scroggins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mark Scroggins has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mark Scroggins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark Scroggins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Office staff is very sweet and so is the nurse that always takes your weight and vitals. This is my first baby, and they've all made me feel really comfortable. Dr. Scoggins isn't one who seems to get on a personal level with you but he's very kind. He always makes sure every appointment that I'm not having any issues with my pregnancy. If you have any questions, he always gives the most honest answer. A friend recommended me and I have recommended him to others. Great doctor, knows exactly what he's doing.
Dr. Scroggins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Harris Methodist H E B
North Hills Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health HEB
TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
36 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2612 Harwood Rd, Bedford, TX
Dr. Mark Scroggins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.