Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Senese has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark C Senese has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mark C Senese has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark C Senese is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
After a skiing accident, I went to him. He never ordered an MRI, based his diagnosis (torn MCL, possible torn meniscus) on physical and xray only. My knee never got back to normal when I got an MRI a year later turns out I have a definite torn meniscus AND a torn ACL (the MCL was torn but has healed which they do with PT and no surgery). Would have been nice to find this all out originally- so I could be treated and better by now.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Senese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Mark C Senese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark C Senese Md, 6502 E Carondelet Dr, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark C Senese in this video.
Dr. Mark C Senese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.