Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S Sugar
Dr. Mark S Sugar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Sugar is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark S Sugar has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Mark S Sugar has the following 19 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergies
Dr. Mark S Sugar has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark S Sugar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
By Far The Best Caring Doctor Ever!. Dr Sugar has been my sins doctor for many years & now I also mine for over 5 years..he is the kindest caring doctor who always takes the time to explain everything to make you understand your health issues great doctor...As for the reviews I've read that are negative that's a billing issue..which has nothing to do with health issues..money should be the last thing ...DR.SUGAR CARES!! I've taken my son to many doctors coast to coast by far Dr.Sugar is the BEST!
Dr. Mark Sugar is a very experienced diagnostician, internist and allergy specialist. Caring, attentive and methodical, he listens to you as well as your body and symptoms. There are few as patient, caring and attentive. There are no easy answers or cures with allergies and asthma. Dr. Sugar will work hard for you, to alleviate your pain and discomfort and he is always available on an emergency basis.Highly recommended.
This is a one of a kind doctor. He is very thorough, knowledgable, intuitive and concerned on solving your problem. Dr. Sugar does not just want to hand you a bunch of prescriptions but wants to get down to the root of the problem. Also, if necessary, will provide you with sample medications to try and help with the cost. Dr. Sugar even got personally involved to help when my insurance company messed everything up. He really is more concerned in helping you out to make you healthier. I would reccommend this Doctor in a heartbeat.
Dr. Sugar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Mark S Sugar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Associates, 27800 Medical Center Rd Ste 244, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Mark S Sugar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.