Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark M Theiss MD
Dr. Mark M Theiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Annandale, VA and Gainesville, VA (and 3 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Theiss is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark M Theiss has 6 locations
13575 Heathcote Blvd Ste 210
Gainesville, VA 20155
8501 Arlington Blvd Ste 200
Fairfax, VA 22031
13575 Heathcote Blvd Ste 210
Gainesville, VA 20155
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark M Theiss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark M Theiss has the following 20 expertise
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Theiss - Posted on September 1st, 2016
Great Doctor and Surgeon.......takes time with his patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Theiss - Posted on April 14th, 2016
My 1 yr old son broke his arm and had to see Dr. Theiss after ED visit. Dr. Theiss didn't even look at my son's hand or check for circulation since he had cast on. He just went to the computer to dictate and prescribed another X-ray. I cancelled my next visit since he is ignorant for his patient. Do not recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Theiss - Posted on December 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Theiss - Posted on May 30th, 2015
Dr Theiss misdiagnosed sciatic nerve problem as Plantar Fasciaitis and sent me to a foot doctor who robbed me of $400. for custom insoles. During my appointments he was on the phone most of the tome trying to organize his department doctors. He did not listen to my symptoms and dismissed important clues that I gave him. In the end I had osteoporosis and broke my hip and also had sciatic nerve problems thanks to other doctors for diagnosing that.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Theiss - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Theiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Mark M Theiss Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark M Theiss, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Fairfax, VA, in this video.
Dr. Mark M Theiss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.