Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Tretiak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark A Tretiak has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Mark A Tretiak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark A Tretiak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I decided on Dr. Tretiak after reading his reviews. Having had my share of physicians, my experience of Dr. Tretiak was exceptional and he DOES follow his approach to "treat each patient as he would a family member" - he took the time to LISTEN (and I didn't feel rushed while he was doing so) and he was PRESENT (not typing on the computer while I was speaking) he cared enough to FIGURE OUT what was going on with my body and FOLLOWED UP like he said he would. This doctor should be the standard by which ALL doctors perform. You may have to wait but trust and believe that it is because he is giving another patient the same exceptional service you will be given.
Dr. Mark Tretiak choose me, when my own doctor couldn't step up to tell me what was going on with my health. He was/is very calm, listens, and gave suggestion that meets your needs not his. The only negative is waiting that 20-30minutes but that is mainly because he never rushes with anyone of his patients. Once he is in-front of you, you certainly feel that 100% of caring and respect of your needs on a sole one-on-one. There are countless times when I walk in to see him just plain frantic and left with great positive and carefree that its going to be just fine. Thank you Dr. Tretiak for taking the time to treat your Patients to the best of your ability. For Doctors like you, we should have "Doctor's Day".
I have been very happy with Dr. Tretiak as my OB-GYN. He is friendly, laid-back, knowledgeable, and willing to answer any questions. He is also more open to natural childbirth methods than many other doctors, and he has been very supportive and helpful throughout my pregnancy. I would happily recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark A Tretiak accepts the following insurance providers.
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark A Tretiak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.