- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark B Vandeusen MD
Dr. Mark B Vandeusen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Alpharetta, GA and Canton, GA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Otolaryngology.
Dr. Mark B Vandeusen has 4 locations
960 Woodstock Pkwy Ste 100
Woodstock , GA 30188
3180 N Point Pkwy Ste 302
Alpharetta , GA 30005
13 Reinhardt College Pkwy
Canton , GA 30114
Dr. Mark B Vandeusen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark B Vandeusen has the following 9 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
Dr. Mark B Vandeusen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark B Vandeusen
Dr. Mark Van Deusen grew in upstate NY. He graduated from Binghamton University summa cum laude and attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. He went on to graduate with honors before heading south to pursue his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. Dr. Van Deusen is trained in all aspects of Otolaryngology, and his passion for practicing is evident in his many interests. He enjoys treating patients with sinus disease, nasal obstruction, and allergies. When medical management fails, Dr. Van Deusen is skilled in endoscopic sinus surgery, septoplasty, and rhinoplasty techniques. During his training, Dr. Van Deusen performed endoscopic trans-sphenoidal pituitary surgery as part of a multi-disciplinary team at the Vanderbilt Skull Base Center. He will be providing this service at Piedmont Hospital in conjunction with neurosurgery. His scope of practice also includes caring for patients with ear disease and hearing loss. He is extensively trained in ear surgery and offers cochlear implantation for children and adults with significant sensorineural hearing loss. Dr. Van Deusen enjoys treating children and has received specialized training in pediatric Otolaryngology at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital. Lastly, he is trained in head and neck surgical oncology and works with radiation and medical oncologists to treat cancer patients.