Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Connolly
Dr. Mark W Connolly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Connolly is affiliated with St Michaels Medical Center. Dr. Connolly has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Connolly has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Mark W Connolly has the following 10 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Disease
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Connolly replaced my aortic valve and a section of my aorta that was dilated. From my first pre-op appointment, during my hospital stay, to final post-op appointment, I was treated wonderfully by Dr. Connolly and his staff. He explained everything to me in understandable language, answered all my questions and instilled confidence in me about the success of this procedure. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Connolly might be a great surgeon but I decided to go with another Doctor for my surgery. He's arrogant and didn't spend much time with me. Maybe he was having a bad day but I didn't want to take the chance.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Connolly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Mark W Connolly accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Connolly in this video.
Dr. Mark W Connolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.