Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Hialeah, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr has the following 12 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Wounds and Injuries
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor is good, but their policy and bill's management are dishonest. His staff will never explain you all the charges they may apply to you. After few weeks you will receive a bill for unexpected things like "Cancellation fee" if you can't make it to an appointment. I've read many other reviews online, and I found that there are lots of people in the same situation, They have received a variety of different unexpected charges. This is not ethic. I'm a low income person and still managed to paid my consult in cash (As they require if you don't have insurance) for the amount of $350. I couldn't make it to my next appointment and therefore they charge me $35 dollars for cancellation. If I didn't have the money to go to my appointment, how come I will have to pay $35 dollars for nothing? I feels like they just take advantage of the poor...
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.