Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Zeitzer
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silverton, OR, with another office in Woodburn, OR. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Condescending, rude, unkind, and not very bright
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Zeitzer - Posted on December 6th, 2015
Mark Zeitzer was incredibly condescending towards me. He didn't listen to what I was saying and didn't help with my problem, but more severe than that, he performed a medical procedure I explicitly said I did not want unless we had evidence there was a good reason for it, and that turned out to be unnecessary as I had suspected. I said not to do it very clearly in front of two witnesses (my friend and a nurse who came with me), and he attempted to block the view of my companion so she could not see what he was doing against my wishes. Avoid him at all costs.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Zeitzer - Posted on July 18th, 2015
Insult to injury
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Zeitzer - Posted on February 25th, 2015
I was in clear distress over pain in my wisdom teeth that had started causing issues in my ear. I explained the cause and that there was a stabbing pain in my ear. Dr. Zeitzer looked in my mouth and ear. He diagnosed me with an ear infection. I asked him for help with the pain since it was so severe. He asked me about my history of drug use. I explained that I had never uses any kind of recreational drug before. He brought up that my teeth were in poor condition and that he suspected that I was a meth user. Based on that he refused to help with the pain and suggested tylenol. I was so humiliated and hurt. He literally added insult to injury. My teeth are not in the best condition, that is true, but I am fairly overweight, no skin legions or any other visible indication of meth use. To top it off he insisted in applying the ear drops he did prescribe me and it sent me so far over the edge. I don't think I have been in worse pain in my life.
16 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark E Zeitzer's office for more information.
342 Fairview St Silverton, OR : (503) 873-1690
1040 N Boones Ferry Rd Woodburn, OR : (503) 982-4699
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark E Zeitzer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silverton, OR.