Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marla D Golden has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Golden is one of the most compassionate, yet down to earth doctors I have had the privilege of seeing. She is also doing ground breaking work in the field of chronic pain and neuroplasticity. Several years ago I was hopeless and suicidal from the wear of living in severe pain day in and day out. Today, I still am dealing with some pain but it is in the background of my life instead of consuming my life. I have hope that it will improve even more in the future. I have been able to resume a much more normal life. I would recommend her whole heartily to anyone suffering from chronic pain. As for the comments about her staff, they a have never been rude to me! Sometimes I do have to wait,but when I need extra time with Dr. Golden, she always makes the time. If she's running late, I assume she is giving someone else much needed attention.
30 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Marla D Golden accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKartsonis Family Medicine, 6817 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 1404, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marla D Golden in this video.
Dr. Marla D Golden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.