Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marsha E Goodhead has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I read a lot of terrible reviews about this doctor before seeing her. I went anyways. She kept the visit short, simple, professional. She answered questions of mine and mild chit chat made the visit comfortable. Didn't lecture me on lifestyle choices and made recommendations based on them. I appreciated her straight forward and direct approach.
This woman is completely horrible. Iwent in to her office as a second choice and i could have went without care and got the same results. she does not listen to what you have to say. I told her the problem that i was having and she brushed it off. i ended up in the hospital 24 hours later having surgery. her office staff is rude and do not know what they are doing. they were to call me within 1 week of leaving the hospital. i didnt get a call for over 2 weeks and when i did they gave me another persons results. i mean really.
Dr. Marsha E Goodhead accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunrise Medical Center, 3201 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 205, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Marsha E Goodhead is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.