Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marsha K Guess has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marsha K Guess has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Marsha K Guess has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marsha K Guess is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Guess is obviously extremely experienced in dealing with pelvic organ prolapse, a condition that is very difficult for most women to confront. Her approach is the perfect blend of directness and empathy. Her calendar is quite full, so it may take several weeks to get your first appointment. But she's excellent, so worth the wait.
My initial visit with Dr Marsha Guess at Yale was impressive: virtually no waiting time; a well-organized, friendly (but respectful) team. She and all her staff are patient-focused and clearly competent. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed. Dr Guess inspires trust and confidence; she makes you feel comfortable in what could otherwise be awkward and challenging circumstances. She is in no rush to do surgery and respects non-invasive / alternative treatment modalities.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Marsha K Guess accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUchealth Lone Tree Health Center, 9548 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO
Dr. Marsha K Guess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.