- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marshall W Anderson III has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marshall W Anderson III has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Marshall W Anderson III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marshall W Anderson III
Dr. Anderson III graduated from the University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine,University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Anderson III works in Burlington, NC and specializes in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson III is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center and North Carolina Specialty Hospital.