Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin D Bomalaski has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Showing 3 of 3
I took my 5 year old for an appt in September. They office was very busy, and we had to wait awhile for our appt. The Medical assistant was nice, and helpful. The lobby smells like urine, which, since it is a urine speciality clinic, might be expected, but surely there is something they could do to help that.Dr. B was great interacting with my daughter. I have no complaints about him aside from that he left our appt to go to another part of the hospital to assist with a catheter, which made us wait a very long time to see him again.My main complaint is that one of the tests he ordered for her was a bladder scan. This is done by the MA (6 weeks of schooling) and consists of placing a probe over the bladder and pressing a button. This test determines how much urine is in the bladder. This test takes about 20-30 seconds. Alpine Urology charged me 230$ some dollars for this test.Upon calling to try and negotiate this price to a more reasonable cost, they refused.Because of their outrageous costs, and lack of understanding when trying to make it more reasonable, I will most likely look elsewhere for care next time.
31 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Martin D Bomalaski accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Urology Llc, 3841 Piper St Ste T300, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin D Bomalaski in this video.
Dr. Martin D Bomalaski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.