Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin A Garcia
Dr. Martin A Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Garcia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin A Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Trust is a word that the medical profession has become too aware of: worried re lawsuits, getting you in/out ASAP. He assures your concerns and spends adequate time. I have gone thru infertility, 2-C section deliveries in 1 yr, 10 days; few yrs later, I requiried an immediate hysterectomy that he caught before it turned into cancer, I felt so much better physically, energy increased. An excellent diagnostician: He caught a missed breast cyst -drained/checked, lump/removed; gallbladder pain for 3 yrs that my PCP believed was back pain. FAfter at least 3 miserable yrs wiith Dr. Garcia diagnosing gallbladder, finally, i insisted to my HMO PCP to order gallbladder tests. I did and I needed gallbladder surgery ASAP. It collapsed. If I have a difficult medical emergency, I asked husband to call if he was unsure. Good choice. thankful for my two boys... Young men. As a court reporter, i have a hard time with trust in medicine, not him or his office. I have known doctors to choose him and which docs are exemplary. Best yet, I can ask anything with dignity.
Dr. Garcia is wonderful. I would recommend him to absolutely any woman. I think the world of him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Martin A Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Ob/Gyn, 836 Prudential Dr Ste 1103, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin A Garcia in this video.
Dr. Martin A Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.