Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Martin Kabongo
Martin Kabongo, MD,, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Martin Kabongo is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Promise Hospital San Diego and UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla. He speaks French, Lingala, Spanish, Swahili and Tshiluba.
Martin Kabongo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Kabongo is a brilliant humble doctor who has cured me as well as other family members of illments that other physician's had no clue what to do. Wish he was here now that I have a family of my own I wish he could take care of my children as he did me and my siblings growing up. So maby testimonial stories, too many to write. He is and has been a blessing to many!!! Thank you Dr. Kabongo you will for ever be my number 1 physician!!!
Kabongo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Promise Hospital San Diego
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UC San Diego Health System
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Grossmont Hospital TcuSNF
31 Years Experience
- Duke University School Of Medicine
Bon Secours Hospital
Martin Kabongo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Martin Kabongo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.