Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin S Lacey
Dr. Martin S Lacey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. His specialties include Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lacey is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. Dr. Lacey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin S Lacey has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin S Lacey has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Martin S Lacey has the following 8 expertise
- Cleft Lip
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cleft Palate
- Laser Resurfacing
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin S Lacey - Posted on January 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin S Lacey - Posted on July 10th, 2014
From Consult to Post-op I have had nothing but the best care! Surgery is not supposed to be made a fun, pain free experience but with Dr. Lacey's great bed side manner, humor and knowledge, it was exactly that. He is honest and straight forward. He does not sugar coat the truth. He is also not unrealistic with his or your expectations. He had me laughing the entire visit - including my post-op appointment! Best decision I have ever made. I am so happy with my cosmetic results!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lacey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Martin S Lacey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Martin S Lacey
Personal: I enjoy cycling and spending time with my wife and two children. Professional Activities: Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons Minnesota Association of Plastic Surgeons
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin S Lacey, MD - Plastic Surgery in Saint Paul, MN, in this video.
Dr. Martin S Lacey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.