Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin L Mctighe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Martin L Mctighe has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Martin L Mctighe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Martin L Mctighe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 5
Doctor Mctighe saved my forearm twenty-nine years ago, the hospital that I was at, told me that they had to remove my arm. I was was pulled into a machine where I worked at, causing a compound fracture. My wife contacted Dr Mctighe's office and I was sent to the old Providence Hospital. He put my arm back together thru two surgeries back to back, one was to reattached all muscles and the other was rebuild my the bones by using a plate and pins.Two years later the pins and plate was remove. I have my arm to this day,drove trucks for many years, still fishing and enjoying life thanks to this doctor.
I've been seeing Dr. McTighe the last few years for arthritis in my knees, had a couple of day surgeries. I have just had total knee replacement, and quite surprised and pleased. I have not had much pain. I have had aches, swelling, etc. but at only one month after surgery, I am walking around the house with a cane, and looks like I will have minimal scarring. I chose McTighe specifically because I liked his manner, after leaving an orthopaedist I disliked who seemed to pay no attention to me. Different people want different bedside manners or personalities from their doctors, but Dr. McTighe has the personality, honesty, and straightforward information that I want in a doctor. And my office visits always on time, staff is quite pleasant, and impressive clinic. I feel like I, a mere grandma, am benefiting from the sports medicine.
had knee surgery--did all therapy----worked hard at it. After 6 Mo. could not get my bend as I should. Each follow up with Dr. I would question why? Dr.would only shrug His shoulders. Never offered reason why. Wondering if I should go to another orthopetic surgeon to see if something can be done to correct this.
Dr. Mctighe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMartin Louis Mctighe Md, 9951 Alydar Ct, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin L Mctighe, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Martin L Mctighe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.