Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Michalewski
Dr. Martin Michalewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deerfield Beach, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Michalewski is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Imperial Point Medical Center and Nbmc, Ipmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Michalewski has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
I had problems with uterus , bleeding and bladder problems for 6years, been advise by other doctors to have open abdominal procedure requiring up to 1 wk hospital stay and 1-3 months recovery and possibly need for more then one surgery . My husband is a ObGyn doctor, he asked around and told me that all his drs friends from different hospitals told him that I need to see Dr. Michalewski, as he is most experienced Urogynecologist in the state of Nj, my husband also said he asked Intuitive Surgical DaVinci Robot people and been told according to their data Dr Michalewski is the highest volume urogynecological procedures provider in the Tri-State Area. So I went to see him for a third opinion at this point. To make long story short I was very impressed with his professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner, and his busy yet very patient friendly and smooth office operation (very nice and knowledgable support stuff from receptionist , nurses to office manager to nurse practitioner). I was quickly guided tru all necessary testing , labs, imaging studies, given all pamphlets and explanations (I was even shown my problems on the computer animation ) and had my surgical procedure done as outpatient , done by laparoscopic robot to address uterus and vaginal access to fix bladder. I was home the very same day and I was walking my dogs the next day just as I always do. My husband and i are very happy, there was almost no interruption to our daily routines, I was back to work in a week as promised. I can only recommend dr Martin Michalewski 110% and I am so happy I did not have to go to the NYC as some recommended previously , as getting excellent care close to home is so much more convenient! Very very happy ! Would Most highly recommend !!!
Dr. Michalewski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Imperial Point Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
West Boca Medical Center
Boca Raton Community Hospital
Broward Health North
Broward Health Imperial Point
Monmouth Medical Center
Northwest Regional Hospital
Community Medical Center
22 Years Experience
- Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk
Locations & DirectionsSouth Florida Womens Health, 2345 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL
Dr. Martin Michalewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.