Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Martin Milgrom
Dr. Martin Milgrom, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Milgrom is affiliated with Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital, Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated and IU Health Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Milgrom has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Milgrom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
IU Health Methodist Hospital
Wishard Health Services
Riley Hospital For Children
Indiana University Hospital
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin Milgrom, MD, PHD - General Surgery in Indianapolis, IN, in this video.
Dr. Martin Milgrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.