Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin Neft has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Neft is now retired but was our family physician for 20 years. He actually cares about his patients. Takes the time he needs to evaluate the situation. I love this Dr! Would highly recommend him and wish he was back from retirement. Although I hear he is doing amazing work in Africa! All my best to you Dr. Neft and thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family.
I've had high blood pressure for 45 years. When we moved here 10 years ago and chose Dr. Neft, it was our wise decision. He is the first doctor to keep my blood pressure on track. He diagnosed my ADD problems and worked with the medicines to find just the right one for me. He calls our home when he wants to check up on us. He's special.
This man is not easy to talk to, he is not comfortable and those vibes are transferred to the patient. He does not make eye contact, has facial twitches, is not thorough in what he is attempting to convey. He also forgets what was discussed in the last appointments and twists words around. I would not go back to him to save my life, literally.
Dr. Neft is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Mercy General Hospital
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Sutter Medical Group
Sutter Medical Foundation
Sutter Medical Network
35 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3100 Douglas Blvd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Martin Neft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.