Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin W Roche Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Martin W Roche Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Showing 3 of 45
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Martin W Roche Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Martin W Roche Jr
WORK HISTORY Holy Cross Medical Group, August 1996 - Present CURRENT PROFESSIONAL STATUS Holy Cross Medical Group Orthopaedic Surgeon-Chief of Orthopedics at Holy Cross Hospital Diplomat, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery PROFESSIONAL TRAINING General Surgery, Internship and Resident University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital July 1990 - July 1992 Orthopaedic Resident University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital July 1992 - July 1996 MEDICAL EDUCATION National University of Ireland University College Cork Medical School September 1985 - June 1990 Degree: M.D., B.A.O., B.CH., Honors National University of Ireland U.C.C. Medical School MEDICAL HONORS SOCIETY Conferred June 1990 LICENSE Active Florida Medical License Date Issued: April 24, 1992 PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Florida Orthopaedic Society American Medical Association Broward County Medical Association Irish Medical Association CONSULTANT SURGEON Florida Marlins Baseball 1998-Present Playball Baseball Academy 1997-Present SPECIALIZED TRAINING Certified surgeon in Autologue cartilage implantation Certified surgeon in computer assisted knee replacement surgery and Minimally Invasive knee surgery INSTRUCTOR AND SPEAKER Minimally Invasive knee replacement surgery. Orthopaedic learning center, Chicago 1998-present International Reconstructive Hip and Knee meeting. Miami, Florida 2004 Venezuela hip and knee society meeting, 1988 Brazilian knee society meeting, 2002 Current Concepts in hip and knee arthroplasty; 2003, 2004 SPECIAL INTERESTS Arthroscopic Surgery of the knee Ligament, Menisal, Cartilage repair of the knee Partial knee replacement, total knee replacement and revision knee surgery
Locations & DirectionsMARTIN WILLIAM ROCHE MD, 5597 N Dixie Hwy, Oakland Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin W Roche Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Oakland Park, FL, in this video.
Dr. Martin W Roche Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland Park, FL.