Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin A Weinstock has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Martin A Weinstock has the following 21 expertise
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Skin Diseases
- Sezary Syndrome
- Basal Cell
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Martin A Weinstock has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Martin A Weinstock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My husband has been seeing Dr. Weinstock for over 10 years. He has a lot of moles and skin discolorations and needed to have an annual screening done for malignant growths. Dr. Weinstock was recommended as a specialist for this. He's unpleasant to deal with and most of the appointment time you spent with residents, he just comes in for a couple of minutes, but we stuck with him, because he was supposed to be good in what he was doing.Two years in a row my husband was pointing out to him a small growth on his face that he wanted removed. Dr. Weinstock insisted there was no need to do that, they should wait till it gets bigger. Finally, my husband had it removed by a plastic surgeon for cosmetic reasons. The removed tissue was sent for a biopsy - a standard procedure - and it turned out to be cancerous. It makes us wonder how many other spots on my husband's skin Dr. Weinstock ignored.Needless to say, we're switching to another doctor.
Dr. Weinstock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Martin A Weinstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRhode Island Hospital, 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. Martin A Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.