Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martina A Reiss
Dr. Martina A Reiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Reiss is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Reiss has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Martina A Reiss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Reiss is the best I seen all the doctors in clinic but to me dr Reiss was awsome she delivered my daughter and everything was nice and calm and she gave me the confidence that everthing was going to be ok the following time I saw her was after a while cause of my Insuarence but I was in a situation where I did not care that she was not taking my insuarence and she took care of me she is the best
She was very good, she was calm but pushed me right at the exact perfect time and it was over. My son was face up so took longer than expected but we did it without having to go to C section. She understood my problem with pubic symphosis afterward due to my sons nose tearing my ligament in the pubic area. She is very good, I like how confident she seems, it relaxes you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Martina A Reiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martina A Reiss in this video.
Dr. Martina A Reiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.