Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marvin Valrey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Marvin Valrey has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Marvin Valrey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I am a heart patient and as much as I can not stand being a "regular" at the emergency room Dr. Valrey knows my conditions and is always very polite and great bed side manners. He understands that I don't want to be there. He's always very thorough and knows what he is doing. My first experience with him was years ago for a gallbladder. I was seen the night before and sent home. Came in the next day, he saw my skin was yellow and couldn't even stand up straight it hurt so badly. He immediately ran the proper tests made me comfortable and admitted me with pancreantitis and to get my gallbladder removed. My second time was when my previous replaced pulmonary valve failed I went to the ER, He saw me and properly diagnosed me. A emergency room doctor diagnosed me with pulmonary stenosis. This just proves how much he cares for his patients. Third time, (yes I said third) was after the said valve was replaced I developed a DVT not long after surgery. Thought I had strained my leg out walking, didnt want to go in but a family friend insisted. Good I did, again it was Dr. Valrey that caught the clot. I am now looking at another heart operation and have had to go to the ER because of chest pains and the symptoms that go along with it. He's seen me on a few occasions these past few months. He doesnt judge he knows my situation and ALWAYS treats me with respect. Between my first time with his skills and the frustrating continous hear related issues I am always impressed with him. As the previous post said it's too bad he does not have a private practice because I think I would definatley have him as my primary care. (So many great doctors at his hospital but he definatley stands out.)
It was a very positive experience in being treated by Dr Valrey. We had a medical emergencey and went to the Harrison Hospital ER in Silverdale. Dr Valrey was not only professional and knowlegable but very caring and warm. As we recently moved to Kitsap County I only regret that Dr. Valrey is not in private practice as he would be my physician of choice.
22 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHarrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave, Bremerton, WA
Dr. Marvin Valrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.