Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marwan Y Tamim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marwan Y Tamim has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Marwan Y Tamim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marwan Y Tamim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Tamim was my Dr for 5 pregnancies. Although he knew what he was doing, he was always uncaring and showed no compassion. I was always scared of him. He kept insisting on me getting a tubal ligation. I kept declining it because I never wanted one. I was supposed to sign consent forms at least 30 days prior, I wouldn't because I was certain I didn't want the tubal ligation. On the day of birth, the nurse asked me if I was getting a tubal. I said I had been declining, but w/so much pain I was in, I'd changed my mind @ that very moment. She asked if I had signed consent forms 30 days prior, I said no. She said that I couldn't get a tubal ligation at that time but that I could come back I think in 6 weeks & have it done. That was that. When tamim came in, he asked if I was getting the tubal. I said that the nurse just told me I couldn't bc I hadn't signed a consent. He whispered he'd do it, & did. The next day, he came in with the form for me to sign, predated by him, & he told me he had to predate it or insurance wouldn't cover. My tubal was done & I regretted it the moment I came out of the procedure, so I signed. That was in 08. To this day, I remember how much I always thought he was rude, mean, he acted like he was mad & his time was wasted, the looks he had on his face.. I still remember. I regret not being strong & in a moment of weakness and pain I decided on a tubal, something I don't think should ever be decided during that specific time.
Never Ever go to Dr. Tamim. He's very rude, always in a rush, never answers any questions...just says its normal. Dr. Tamim is a terrible delivery dr. My son almost died in his care. The sonogram guy is phenomenal!! He's very thorough, takes his time, will joke and treat you like a human being..very smart. The one good thing I will say about Dr. Tamim is he will make sure you have no pain after birth medication wise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tamim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1972
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Marwan Y Tamim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Clinic Of Beltline, 517 W Interstate 30 Ste C, Garland, TX
Dr. Marwan Y Tamim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.