Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary J Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mary J Albert has the following 18 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Wrist Injury
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Mary J Albert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary J Albert - Posted on March 8th, 2018
Partial knee at Gwinnett medical without pain medicine for six hours before discharge actually completed. Worst day I have experienced. Lost pieces of glue in joint. Never let her do anything to me again .
Dr. Albert is THE Best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary J Albert - Posted on December 24th, 2017
Dr, Albert is THE Best! She gave me two new hips, and in doing so she gave me my life back! Before surgery (osteoarthritis) it was so painful to walk, I was using a cane, and I'm only 60 years old. My first hip was in June, the 2nd in October, and recovery was SO fast! I was able to go home the same day, and PT had me walking right away. I had very little pain after surgery,. I've heard her patients heal faster, and that's true for me. I'm walking well now. I highly recommend Dr. Albert!
Partial knee replacements
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary J Albert - Posted on August 16th, 2017
if you are a pound overweight
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary J Albert - Posted on August 15th, 2017
This doctor prejudges you based on your weight. if you need surgery she will tell you she doesn't want to do the procedure because it may mess up her rating with the ins. companies if it wasn't successful. I felt so small after seeing her.. I can barely walk and she is worried about her rating. I would stay away from this doctor.
I had TKR in April 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary J Albert - Posted on January 17th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mary J Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRESURGENS ORTHOPAEDICS, 758 Old Norcross Rd Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary J Albert, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Lawrenceville, GA, in this video.
Dr. Mary J Albert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.