Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Borses
Dr. Mary Borses, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Park, TX, with other offices in Round Rock, TX and Austin, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Borses is affiliated with Brackenridge Hospital, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Seton Northwest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Borses has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mary Borses is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.