Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary N Brumfiel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Brumfiel did a bladder sling procedure for me. The entire experience and the outcome make me regret that I did not do it much sooner. Clearly, Dr. Brumfiel did an excellent job solving my problem. Before accepting me for the procedure, she made sure I had the right conditions which actually *can* be fixed with a sling. She explained everything to me very clearly and matter-of-factly. This included all the potential risks. I was called prior to surgery to be reminded of all the pre-op details which also had been sent to me in a brochure. There were no surprises and everybody I interacted with made me feel 100% comfortable. What I particularly liked about Dr. Brumfiel is her down-to-earth style with a friendly sense of humor. I have seen lesser satisfied comments and was surprised. The experience I have had was most definitely worth 5 stars!
I would NEVER recommend her to my worst enemy. Her bedside manner is awful. She is very uncaring in her nature. She gave me a misdiagnosis and immediately resorted to a prescription medicine that i later found out is one of the last resorts for my misdiagnosis. It shouldn't matter that she has 23 years of experience because perhaps she is losing her memory on how to be a human being first. I can't say enough worse things about her, except that i wish i could get back the two years I wasted going to her. I should have heeded the advice of a second opinion a long time ago.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Brumfiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Mary N Brumfiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEvergreen Womens Health Center, 12333 NE 130th Ln Ste 110, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Mary N Brumfiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.