Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mary P Buchwalder
Dr. Mary P Buchwalder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Buchwalder is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Dayton Childrens Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary P Buchwalder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mary P Buchwalder has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mary P Buchwalder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary P Buchwalder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Mary P Buchwalder yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Buchwalder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Dayton Student Health, 300 College Park Ave, Dayton, OH
Dr. Mary P Buchwalder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.