Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I went here for my very first appointment for my very first pregnancy. There are 3 doctor's at the practice, and you required to see all 3 through your pregnancy. When I got there they told me my doctor was out delivering a baby and would be back in 20 minutes... 1 hour later when I asked to see a different doctor they told me no one would see me and to be patient... When the doctor got there 1 hour 40 minutes late all he told me was that miscarriage was very high right now. I was 9 weeks already... And that he was too busy to do a thorough appt. I asked if I could at least do my blood test; and the nurse taking my blood seemed annoyed with me. I am switching Doctor's. I felt I was not respected and was not taken seriously.
I would say run away from this doctor. She delivered my child many years ago and did not recognize several signs that she was too big to be delivered and forced the delivery and injured my daughter. Using the incorrect delivery tactics and then lying about it afterwards. My daughter was born because of your actions with no movement in her arm and we were left with $100,000.00 in medical bills and therapy. She is the worst doctor on the face of the earth and has no idea the pain she put a little girl through for the rest of her life. Never once did she talk with us about it and never said anything like opps sorry. oh but hey they did comp our office bill which was $800.00. Wonder why they did that? Because she knows she messed up. I hope one day she has to watch her kids go through all the pain and multiple surgeries she put mine through.
I like Dr. Fitzgibbon. I've been going to her for 8 years and she is always welcoming and will listen to concerns. As far as her office staff, I think they are one of the worst group of ladies I've had to deal with. They are rude! As a result, I will not be going back to her. I'm sure there are capable doctors with pleasant office personnel.
I love her as a doctor, but I waited 3 months for my appt and got called into work so I called 6 hours before appt and asked if there is anyway I can squeeze in this week BC I am trying to have a baby. Girl wouldn't even look and said nope we are booking for June. Then I said I guess I'll have to find new doctor and all she said was so I'm talking you off for today???? Thanks for help........
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoliet Womens Health Center, 201 N Hammes Ave, Joliet, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon in this video.
Dr. Mary M Fitzgibbon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.