Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary K Powderly MD
Dr. Mary K Powderly has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Mary K Powderly has the following 9 expertise
- Nutrition Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary K Powderly - Posted on April 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary K Powderly - Posted on October 28th, 2011
Mary's fees are getting outrageous and she continues to refuse to work "in network" with any Insurers, which make is harder to pay. It seems the caring, one on one Dr is now more interested in running a business (always "pushing"some other service or product done in her office) and I will not be returning after being her patient for many many years. (same goes from several other people I know; stopped going to her for same reasons)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary K Powderly - Posted on November 26th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary K Powderly - Posted on July 27th, 2010
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2009, 2011, 2008, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mary K Powderly Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary K Powderly's office for more information.
32 Worlds Fair Dr Ste 201 Somerset, NJ : (732) 356-1266
More about Dr. Mary K Powderly
Masters Degree in Clinical Nutrition from Rutgers University Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional and Regenerative Medicine
Locations & DirectionsBALANCING HEALTH, 32 Worlds Fair Dr Ste 201, Somerset, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary K Powderly, MD - General Practice in Somerset, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Mary K Powderly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.