Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Lee-Wong
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lee-Wong is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Its been 10 years since I have met a real DR who is more interested in helping rather than the status of my insurance carrier. Dr. Lee-Wong is knowledgeable, takes time to explain the illness and how the prescription will combat same. Most importantly, she actually cares about her patient. Coming from a family of doctors, surgeons and medical professors (international), I am indeed grateful to have met Dr. Lee-Wong in this crazy part of the world....a rare doctor that is still committed to her Hippocratic Oath as a physician, healer and human being....
Dr Lee-wong is so caring and impressively knowledgeable! I needed an appointment badly and though her staff told me she was booked for the whole day, she wound up squeezing me into her appointments. I had an allergic food reaction and she patiently explained to me what we needed to do about it. Thanks to her, she calmed me down tremendously and made me feel much better!
Dr. Lee-Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
26 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10 Union Sq E, New York, NY
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.