Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I recently had to change gynecologists because I had retired and gone on medicare. My previous gynecologist no longer accepted medicare. Under the recommendation of a close friend who had started seeing Dr. Murray about a year ago I decided to make an appointment with her. I was impressed by the time she spent with me on my first visit. She spent time talking to me before and after my examination. She was compassionate and friendly which made it easy to ask questions. I needed to have a few diagnostic procedures done subsequent to my first visit. She explained the results of my procedures thoroughly in her office giving me ample time to ask questions. I am happy that I found Dr. Murray. I had considered no longer seeing a gynecologist as I was 68 years old and I had no symptoms. However, I found that the annual medicare wellness visit did not address women's health issues. Even at my age non invasive surgeries can often prevent the development of cancer. Women should continue to see a gynecologist annually and receive a thorough exam. Thank you. Dr. Murray, for being a gynecologist that a mature woman can trust with her
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Mary E Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern New England Ent, 233 Broad St, Milford, CT
Dr. Mary E Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, CT.