Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa MD
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Folsom, CA, with another office in Folsom, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa has 2 locations
1600 Creekside Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa - Posted on September 8th, 2019
30 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa's office for more information.
1735 Creekside Dr Folsom, CA : (916) 983-8437
1600 Creekside Dr Folsom, CA 95630
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary A Sterner-Sosa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Folsom, CA.