- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mason F Bias has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mason F Bias has the following 10 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Mason F Bias Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mason F Bias
Because nothing is more important than your eyesight, we are dedicated to combining compassionate patient care with the latest technological advances in medical and surgical eyecare to provide you with the very best possible experience. Come see what a difference we can make for your vision. Dr. Bias has performed over 10,000 surgical procedures, and has dedicated his practice to providing you with the very best visual outcome possible. Additionally, he is pleased to coordinate your care with your existing eye doctor, making your experience at Visionary Eyecare & Surgery. . . The Very Best, You'll See!