Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathew N Beshara
Dr. Mathew N Beshara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Beshara is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital. Dr. Beshara has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mathew N Beshara has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Colon Cancer
- Menstrual Pain
- Liver Cancer
- Child Birth
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Women's Health
- Rectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Birth Control
- Thyroid Cancer
- Pelvic Exam
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Showing 5 of 60
Dr. Beshara is awesome! I did significant research and knew that I specifically wanted to see him regarding GYN issues I was experiencing, including terrible fibroid. He asked probing questions to understand my issues, and sat with me to help me better understand what I was experiencing and understand my options. The man even drew basic pictures for me!
I absolutely adore Dr. Beshara. I'm in my mid 30's and have been seeing him since I wasn't 14 years old. He said very compassionate, personable and gives great Doctor advice and recommendations. I was very upset that he couldn't be my OB once I became pregnant but I will still keep him as my OB/ GYN.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2012, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2008, 2011, 2010, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2013, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2015, 2011, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Beshara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Mathew N Beshara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mathew N Beshara in this video.
Dr. Mathew N Beshara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.