Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew A Barker has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Matthew A Barker has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Matthew A Barker has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew A Barker is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
If you can get past his bedside manner you will find an excellent doctor who knows what to do to help you and fix what mistakes previous doctors have made to you. My only regret is that he was not the first doctor I saw relating to my incontinence problems. However the hospital scheduling needed MAJOR help. I would think a long time before going back to that hospital
I was very uncertain about driving so far to see about a surgery that I had already had by another surgeon. His mannerism and knowledge relaxed me immediately.He completely undid what the first surgeon screwed up - and for the first time in almost two years I feel healthy!Also - if you ask the nurses at Avera hospita...they feel that he treats them well. That matters to me - tells me what kind of man he is.I wish I had known about Dr. Barker first. I could have enjoyed years without pain.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Matthew A Barker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAvera Womens Urogynecology Specialists, 1417 S Cliff Ave Ste 101A, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Matthew A Barker is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.