Dr. Matthew J Geck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Geck?

Nothing short of Awesome

My spine was literally collapsing when I was referred to Dr. Geck. I had 3 prior surgeries by other Surgeons and then was told nothing further could be done. He is an exceptional person and surgeon. Still healing, but off medications that I had been taking for so many years and feel a new quality of life. Thanks arr not enough. His P A's and staff are great.

You guys are beyond awesome! Dr. Geck and staff exceeded my expectations.

Grateful patient

Dr. Geck took the time to hear about everything I had tried prior to coming to him. He told me that I had done everything he would have suggested. After extensive x-rays he sent me off to think about surgery. I called back when I decided to pursue it. I had scoliosis and spinal stenosis and my surgery was straightening my back and securing it with two rods and thirty screws from T6 to S1. I have gone from almost being housebound to being active again. I thank him for my recovery.

Fantastic and caring surgeon.

Dr. Geck is an incredible surgeon and doctor. He spent almost an hour in our first appointment explaining the diagnosis and treatment options. His thoughtful and expert analysis was extremely helpful. Dr. Geck also has a kind and caring bedside manner. His office runs very timely and his staff are as professional and caring as he is. Six months after first seeing him and four months after major reconstructive surgery, I can say that Dr. Geck has been a true blessing. I recommend him most highly, without reservation.

We had to wait a couple of hours in the exam room, but they had to work our appointment in. It's just hard to wait when your hurting. :(

this Dr. performed above my expectations. Never did I imagine that my spine would ever be straight .

patient

Patient

I am very thankful for the help that I have received. If it wasn't for the help of Dr. Geck and his staff, my life wouldn't be this great!

Dr. Geck is a wonderful caring physician. Nothing but positive experiences with him!

Awful Experience!

If you are an out of town patient, don't bother with this facility. They make you come up to 4 times in office prior to surgery even if hotel and flights are needed each time. After my several trips in, Dr. Geck then canceled my scheduled surgery 1 week before with no regard to the patient consequences or pain. After dealing with him and his staff, I will not be rescheduling with him!

Amazing!

Couldn't have chosen a better doctor for my daughter. Staff is amazing as well. She had zero problems with her surgery- so excited!

Fantastic Doctor and Staff.