Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew N Peebles
Dr. Matthew N Peebles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL, with another office in Stuart, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Peebles is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. Dr. Peebles has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew N Peebles has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Excellent bedside manner. Had reviewed my detailed records before the appointment. Asks questions to get accurate background. Explains everything well. Makes you feel very comfortable, helps immensely if you're anxious. Let's you know exactly what to expect during procedure & after. I was very satisfied with the visit.
I met Dr. Peebles in the ER when I was rushed there with bleeding hemorrhoids. He was so pleasant and put my mind at ease immediately with his marvelous bedside manner. He banded the problem hemorrhoid and told me in 2 weeks it would fall off. Thank God for him and his wonderful staff, I recommend him to anyone that has need of a fine surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Peebles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Dr. Matthew N Peebles accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew N Peebles in this video.
Dr. Matthew N Peebles is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.