Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Peterson
Dr. Charles M Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Davis Hospital And Medical Center and McKay-Dee Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Peterson has 3 locations
30 N 1900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
675 S Arapeen Dr Ste 205
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
50 N Medical Dr Ste 2B200
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles M Peterson has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Charles M Peterson has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Male Infertility
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Ovarian Cancer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles M Peterson - Posted on November 3rd, 2010
Dr. Peterson is a wonderful and kind doctor. He spends quality time with you as a patient. Is very kind and thorough with his diagnosis and is amazing in helping with fertility issues. My husband and I both are extremely pleased with him. We waited a year to get Insurance to see him because we heard from other friends what a great doctor he was and we have come to know for ourselves.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Charles M Peterson Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Charles M Peterson
C M Peterson MD is a Primary Care located in Salt Lake CIty, Utah specializing in spine, neck, and back treatment
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles M Peterson, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. Charles M Peterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.