Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Peterson
Dr. Charles M Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with McKay-Dee Hospital Center. Dr. Peterson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Peterson has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Charles M Peterson has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Male Infertility
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Ovarian Cancer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Peterson is a wonderful and kind doctor. He spends quality time with you as a patient. Is very kind and thorough with his diagnosis and is amazing in helping with fertility issues. My husband and I both are extremely pleased with him. We waited a year to get Insurance to see him because we heard from other friends what a great doctor he was and we have come to know for ourselves.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Charles M Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles M Peterson in this video.
Dr. Charles M Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.