- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. May K Slowik MD
Dr. May K Slowik, MD is a doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatrics.
Dr. May K Slowik has 2 locations
Dr. May K Slowik has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. May K Slowik has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Graduated in 2003
Dr. May K Slowik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. May K Slowik
Dr. Slowik graduated from the University of California At San Francisco School of Dentistry,University of California At San Francisco School of Dentistry in 2003. Dr. Slowik works in Durham, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Slowik is affiliated with Duke University Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital.