Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Al-Naqeeb is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center and University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago. Dr. Al-Naqeeb has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I absolutely love her! She not only saved my life, but she saved the life of my daughter!!! I was scared and she was confident, but not cocky. Any child fortunate enough to have her supervise his/her entry into the world finds themselves in the hands of the greatest physician on this side of heaven.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Al-Naqeeb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palos Community Hospital
MetroSouth Medical Center
University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
The University of Chicago Medicine
49 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions12255 S 80th Ave, Palos Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb in this video.
Dr. Maysoon Al-Naqeeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.