Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Melda Isaac has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
She knows how to help and has fine aesthetic judgement for improving facial flaws and injecting just the right amounts of fillers and Botox. A week after a procedure in her office, I felt a huge confidence boost. Yes it costs a lot, but when I think about the money dropped by friends on clothing and cosmetics, I come to the conclusion that a visit to Melda Isaacs is less of a risk than a visit to Neiman Marcus. Btw, she is a medical doctor, and that gives you confidence. I've had other procedures with other doctors, but she is by far most articulate about the both the mechanics and their achievements
Isaac is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
Sibley Memorial Hospital
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1991
Melda Isaac accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMI Skin Dermatology Center, 2440 M St. NW , Washington, DC
Melda Isaac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.