Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melinda L Telli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Telli not only has first class knowledge in diagnosing and treating breast cancer, especially Triple Negative subtyle, but also is a very caring, kind doctor. She's on top of the latest research and trials and always provides best treatment options, very importantly, she's very dedicated to her work and super responsive to emails and listening to her patients, treating them with respect and a full heart. I feel she's like my family member and she really cares. She works non-stop since she cares so much about her patients and replies to emails over the weekend, sometimes even on a Sunday midnight. Even though sometimes we had to wait for a while, I'm extremely happy with her because I know she takes time answering questions from another patient and she never rushes you out. I'm so grateful to have Dr. Telli as my oncologist. Highly recommend her!! If you can get her, you're lucky. Some good doctors are arrogant and hard to get, but Dr. Telli is completely different, you'll love her and feel the warm and true care with wisdom and knowledge.
Dr. Telli is a wonderful and caring doctor. She always takes time to explain and answer any and all questions. She is always pleasant and apologizes for the wait. I do not mind waiting because I know that she is taking her time with another patient just as she does with me and I appreciate her giving me her full attention. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
15 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melinda L Telli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.