Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Abrams MD
Dr. Melissa Abrams has 3 locations
10313 Georgia Avenue Suite 309
Silver Spring, MD 20902
15245 Shady Grove Road Suite 480
Rockville, MD 20850
Dr. Melissa Abrams has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Melissa Abrams has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 2 of 2
The Best of the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa Abrams - Posted on September 28th, 2018
Wonderful office, staff and doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa Abrams - Posted on February 23rd, 2013
Everything about my experience with this office was wonderful. The staff was great and the doctor was so helpful and very caring! Our infant started seeing great improvement after just 2 days. I would definitely recommend this office and Dr Abrams to anyone. The wait time was remarkably short. We had a wonderful experience with our first visit and am sure to continue to receive equally great treatment in the future.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Melissa Abrams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Melissa Abrams's office for more information.
10313 Georgia Avenue Suite 309 Silver Spring, MD : (301) 681-7000
15245 Shady Grove Road Suite 480 Rockville, MD : (301) 681-7000
10313 Georgia Ave. Suite 309 Silver Spring, MD : (301) 681-7000
More about Dr. Melissa Abrams
Dr. Melissa L. Abrams is a board-certified dermatologist and pediatric dermatologist. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and Society for Pediatric Dermatology. While her practice focuses ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa Abrams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.