Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa A Shaull has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
While Dr. Shaull is very attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly, I have never waited less than 4 hours for a scheduled appointment. I understand that being behind is normal for a busy doctor...but multiple hours?- that's crazy. On my most recent visit, I waited 3 hours from my scheduled appointment time only to find that there were 5 patients ahead of me. After waiting an additional hour and only seeing one of the five patients ahead of me called, I decided to reschedule.I had already payed my copay (as they make you pay before you see anyone) and they could not issue a refund. After my next (free)visit, I will be finding a new doctor...I should not have to take an entire day off work to see a doctor.
Dr. Shaull is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Melissa A Shaull accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPatient First Glen Burnie, 7116 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD
Dr. Melissa A Shaull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.