- UC Irvine Medical Center
- CHOC Children's Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin L Seard II MD
Dr. Melvin L Seard II, MD is a doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Nashville, TN. Their specialties include Surgery.
Dr. Melvin L Seard II has 2 locations
Dr. Melvin L Seard II has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Melvin L Seard II has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Melvin L Seard II Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Melvin L Seard II
I have been a practicing urologist for the past six years in Fountain Valley. Having trained locally, I feel privileged to have direct access to consultation with local experts in my speciality at USC, UCLA and City of Hope - urologists who are world renowned for their contributions to the field. I enjoy public speaking and have a special interest in communiity education about prostate cancer. I have spoken to various community and church groups locally and nationally. I have held the positions of Chairman of Interdisciplinary Practice, Vice-Chief of Surgery and currently Chief of Surgery at OCMMC. I like to view each patient from a holistic point of view. I believe in integrating appropriate complimentary treatments in my practice, and see this as becoming more a part of conventional practice in the future.